Thursday, April 25, 2013

Quick Update : DE/New Ideas/Kickstarter

Driving school's getting really annoying right about now.  On an average day I finish with DE/homework around 8:30 now, and it leaves little time for me to work on Maize :(

On the bright side, I had a really great idea the other day that will add a real story to the game.  I'm really excited to see how that will turn out, and as I develop the idea in my head I'll keep you updated.

For now, I'll tell you guys that instead of just wandering around in the maze (fun fact, it is about 10,000 square yards) there will  be a story as to why you're being chased around in a maze, which will be implemeted through some kind of flashback system.  The particulars are still a little fuzzy, but I really like it so far.
Feel free to post any of your ideas in the comments!

As far as the Kickstarter goes, I think I'm about ready to start it.  Probably once I'm done with DE and I flesh out that idea a little more.  Stay tuned for more info on that.

So yeah, I'll keep you guys posted as much as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment